• Corporate Overview
• Case Studies
• White Papers
• Contact Us
At PowerTrunk you'll have the chance to make an immediate impact in an organization that's making waves in the digital Land Mobile Radio industry. Work with a culturally-diverse team that believes in working hard and smart. You'll experience the excitement of an entrepreneurial environment with the privileges of a stellar worldwide reputation – and the reassurance of solid financial backing.
For information on Career opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, our policy is to hire, train, promote and otherwise provide terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability or veteran status.
- Account Executive
- Sales Support Engineer
We are seeking talented Account Executives/Technical Sales professionals with a strong background selling trunked Land Mobile Radio systems to the Public Safety and Security industry. Experience in the utilities and transportation industry are a plus.
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting and selling with major consultants, system integrators, partners and resellers to sell trunked land mobile radio solutions primarily to PSS agencies, but also to utilities and transport companies. The ideal candidate will become one of the firm’s initial US employees and must be able to be flexible and work independently.
- Research, prospect, consult and sell the firm’s trunked Land Mobile Radio solutions directly, through consultants, system integrators and other channels.
- Build trusted relationships with major system integrators, partners, resellers and PSS clients to develop a strong pipeline.
- Strategically uncover, identify and evaluate the business and technical requirements of prospective clients
- Work closely with system integrators, engineering consultants and prospective customers to provide advice, technical services and assist in developing solutions that fit customer needs
- Participate in the definition, architecture and design of solutions; communicate and position the firm’s product value propositions.
- Help Address complex questions, overcome complex technical objections and manage the sales cycle
- Participate in shows, events and other industry forums to generate leads and follow on sales
- Drive proposals and RFPs.
- 8 plus years of experience in an Account Executive/Technical Sales role.
- Significant, recent & broad experience in selling trunked land mobile radio infrastructure solutions. P25 experience a major plus.
- Prior sales experience working with major LMR consultants, system integrators and dealers.
- Strong sales experience working with local, state and federal agencies, primarily PSS
- Experience in the utilities industry is a plus
- Strong ability to establish, build and nurture strong client relationships with PSS decision makers.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience crafting complex solutions and developing proposals and RFP responses.
- A Bachelor's degree is required and advanced degrees are preferred. Experience may be substituted for education.
- High-energy work ethic, be flexible, agile, able to wear many hats and work independently.
- Willingness to travel up to around 50% domestically with some International travel
- An effective team player accustomed to working with various functional & cultural groups.
- Superior communications, presentation, & consultative skills. Highly confident with a strong presence and an attitude to succeed.
Compensation package commensurate with experience
Location: East Coast preferred, but not critical
back to top
We are looking for a talented Sales Support Engineer with a strong background in land mobile radio. The ideal candidate will become one of the firm’s initial US employees and must be flexible and capable of wearing many hats.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales engineering leadership and support to the sales team from opportunity identification to proposal preparation, deal closure and post-sales support. You will support the design of solutions that include the company’s products and uncover, identify and evaluate the business and technical requirements of clients. You will address questions, overcome technical objections and help manage the technical portion of the sales cycle. You will be required to develop and maintain technical competencies, sales skills and vendor/industry certifications and establish trusted relationships with their clients, partners and colleagues.
- Address complex questions, overcome complex technical objections and help manage the complex technical portion of the sales cycle
- Uncover, identify and evaluate the business and technical requirements of prospective clients
- Provide channel partners and customers with technical product advice and architecture and design support during pre-sales discussions
- Assist channel partners to architect complex telecommunications land mobile radio solutions that include the Company’s products against customer requirements and own the technical side of the deal through closure
- Answer complex technical questions and conduct complex demonstrations of products
- Perform highly complex tests, simulations and analysis and recommend design and improvement changes as required for sales opportunities
- Provide training, implementation, and post-sales support as needed
- Configure demo equipment for shows and events
- Provide technical descriptions and content for proposals and RFP’s
- Provide content for technical architectural diagrams and assist in the generation of complex technical write-ups that showcase the firm’s solutions capabilities
- Provide input into project plans for new opportunities
- Work closely with the customer and channel partners to provide advice, technical services and assist in developing requirements that fit their needs
- Act in a team leader capacity by mentoring, motivating and coaching junior level staff as they join the team.
- 7 plus years of experience in a pre-sales support role is required.
- Significant, recent & broad experience working with land mobile radio trunking systems, not just portables.
- Experience crafting complex solutions and developing proposals is required. Trunking subject matter expertise is required
- Advanced technical presentation skills are required.
- Prior experience providing support and designing solutions is required. Prior experience presenting complex technical solutions to customers is preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree is required and advanced degrees are preferred. Advanced technical certifications are preferred. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have high-energy work ethic, be flexible, agile, have the ability to wear many hats.
- Willingness to travel up to around 30% domestically with some International travel.
- Must be an effective team player accustomed to working with various functional groups.
- Comfortable in a startup environment
Compensation package commensurate with experience
Generous benefit package
Location: New York City preferred, but not critical
back to top
» Receive PowerTrunk information & updates