What is the key to a sophisticated smart transport network?
For a start, smart cities must maintain continuous communication between vehicles and control systems, authorities and operators.
Buses, trams, subways, railways, high-speed trains and driverless vehicles – you name it, they all need an efficient communications system that grows at the same pace as their operations.
So, how are smart cities in the US and Canada dealing with their biggest comms challenges?
This webinar will help you understand:
• How major cities have overcome the biggest communication issues in mass transit
• The technology enabling integrated data communications across cities
• Case studies: How New Jersey, Toronto, Montreal and Michigan have streamlined their operations
Who should attend:
• Bus Operators
• Rail Operators
• High Speed Trains
• Driverless Vehicles
• Public Transit
• DoT/ Smart City Reps
• City Planners
• Jose Martin, President & CEO, PowerTrunk
• Andrew Schwartz, Director of Radio, Electronic Security and UAS Systems, NJ Transit
• Paul C. Ajegba, Director, Michigan Department of Transport
• Sylvain Privé, VP of Telecommunications, FNX-INNOV Inc
Register for the webinar with this link.