RTP-800 is the world-class on-board radio terminal that comprises narrowband and broadband radio technologies in a single compact rack, combining the advanced performance of TETRA with additional data bearers based on LTE and Wi-Fi technologies.
The RTP-800 has been specifically designed as a full-featured on-board radio terminal, the best choice to meet all communication needs in the very demanding transportation sector: critical voice, critical short data, data for rail signaling, and broadband data for CCTV and other applications.
The new easy to install EN50155/EN45545 compliant compact device is configured as a single hardware platform that supports multiple configurations.
RTP-800 offers wide connectivity possibilities with Ethernet, serial ports, and Wi-Fi, as well as a digital audio switching matrix that streamlines integration with train audio subsystems:
- Connection to the TCMS (Train Control Management System) via Serial or Ethernet ports.
- Connection to ATS (Automatic Train Supervision).
- Connection to PIS (Passenger Information System).
- Alarms and events management.
- Interconnection with PA (Public Address) and Intercom Systems to extend their operation throughout the radio network.
- Digital inputs and outputs.
- Location via GPS.
- Connection to signaling applications such as CBTC and PTC.